Disclaimer: This web site is outdated. You may want to follow my identi.ca notices - it English or in French, depending on the topic.
And for professional stuff, please refer to my LinkedIn profile.
Free software projects
- My main project GNU Edu, keeps me so busy...
- Site with interactive math exercises for WIMS
- Glasnost is a web based content management system and election software
- DrGeo is an interactive geometry software
- The Libre Software Days in Education
- TINY is a GNU/Linux distribution based on Slackware. Jean-François Martinez and I do not maintain it any longer for months, but it is still useful as is. See also the list of applications
- Bdtheme is an indexing system for educational use
- GepUsers is a script for generating user account from a GEP database (Education Nationale)
- Promath, a prototype for an educational training robot
NB : my most recent presentations are available on http://speeches.ofset.org/odile
- At the Libre Software Meeting, Bordeaux, 8th of July 2004, conference on WIMS
- At the Libr'east of Paris, Marne-la-Vallée le 24th of April 2004, conference on WIMS
- XML and Education at the Libre Software Meeting in Bordeaux, 6th of July 2000
- At the "University of Littoral" on October the 22nd, during the "Two Days for Free Software in Dunkerque" organized by association CLX
- EduML, an XML coding for educational data, conference given on July the 6th 1999 in Grenoble, during one of Education Nationale's "Summer Universities" (UELL organised by CARMI-Internet)
- A the "Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie", in Paris, on the 13th of June 1999, during the "Sunday for Free Software" organized with the support of APRIL association
- My GnuPG public key
- I'm a member of associations APRIL, AFUL, Parinux, OFSET and Traduc.org.
- I support Libre-Entreprise, a network of free software companies, because they experiment a democratic management
- Free software for music, explained to the beginner (in French), on the Académie de Versailles's web pages about free software in education
- If I had time, I would typeset music for the web with MusiXTeX
- I love trees